If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
I think it’s fair to say that September is officially the start of pumpkin season, right?
I am a pumpkin lover year-round but I can’t get enough of it this time of year. Yesterday I made this easy pumpkin cheesecake and it turned out incredibly good. Move over pumpkin pie.
The best part? It took about five minutes to throw it together using my stand mixer.
Don’t be misled, it still takes 50-60 minutes to bake (it is an actual cheesecake) and about another hour to cool.
I got two 8 oz. tubs of real cream cheese, canned pumpkin, and the graham cracker pie shell all for $1 each. While the recipe calls for pumpkin pie spice, you can learn how to make your own mix here.
This easy pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect dessert to get (or keep you) in the fall mood.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 eight ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or make your own)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer, combine softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin, eggs and spices and beat until smooth.
- Pour filling into the graham cracker crust and bake for 50-60 minutes or until set and the top is starting to brown.
- Allow to cool to room temperature. Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Inspired by this Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe