I’ve been visiting Walt Disney World for the past 32 years and have lost track of how many times I’ve been. I’ve learned tons of tricks for visiting Disney World on a tight budget and I’m sharing them with you!
Here are some Disney World vacation planning tips to help you get started:
- The Best Dates to Visit Walt Disney World + Free Printable Calendar
- How To Rent DVC Points & Save Up to 70% on Disney Deluxe Resorts
- How To Use Orbitz to Save Up To 50% on Disney World Hotels
- Everything You Need To Know About Free Dining at Disney World
- The 3 BEST Ways To Get Discount Disney Gift Cards
From there, you might be interested in these popular posts:
- Disney Dining Plan Tips & Tricks (Updated for 2019)
- How to Get The Best Rooms at Disney World + Free Fax Request Form
- How to NEVER Wait in Line at Disney World
- What To Expect at Disney’s Value Resorts (And What NOT To Expect)
- MagicBands 101 (Plus A Peek at the New MagicBand 2.0)
Starting in April 2018, all of my new Disney posts will be published on my Disney-only site, The Budget Mouse! It will be the home for all of my Disney content in the future.
To get all of my Disney World vacation planning tips delivered to your inbox for FREE, you can sign up for my weekly newsletter here.
If you have any questions about planning your trip, you can get answers from the expert Disney agents at Destinations in Florida or you can send me a message on The Frugal South’s Facebook page. I hope you have a magical trip!