A quick guide for how to get a discounted Blue Cross Blue Shield gym membership and many more benefits from their BLUE365 program!
Do you have Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance?
If so, you may be able to get significant savings on gym memberships through the Blue Cross fitness program called Fitness Your Way!
About a year ago I did some searching on the BCBS website and came across the Blue365 program. If you have Blue Cross insurance you may have access to Blue365.
How to see if you qualify for the discounted Blue Cross Blue Shield Gym Membership
Log in to your BCBS member site and navigate to your benefits. Blue365 would show up in the “Wellness” area of your benefits.
We used Blue365 through Blue Cross to join Fitness Your Way, a program that gives you access to a network of 13,000+ fitness facilities around the country starting at just $19/month.
I checked first and our local fitness center was one of the facilities included. It is easy to check if your local gym is included by using the Gym Finder Map on the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Website. Just type in your location and the list of participating fitness facilities will be provided for you. Some popular facilities around the country include: Life Time®, EoS Fitness®, Planet Fitness®, Curves® and Snap Fitness® locations. A limited number of Gold’s Gyms and YMCAs in certain areas are also participating.
Gym memberships at our local facility start at $50/month, so having access to their pools and fitness center for only $19 per month is a bargain for us.
I also use my Fitness Your Way card when we visit our family in Ohio to get us access to one of the coolest indoor pools ever.
Digital Fitness Packages Offered by Blue365
You can also enroll in the digital program for Fitness Your Way for only $10/month. This is a great way to save some money while continuing to work on your fitness goals!
This digital package includes:
- Live virtual classes including cardio, boot camps, barre, yoga and so much more
- Access to third-party providers for even greater flexibility
- 50,000+ on-demand videos available 24/7, easily try yoga, cycle classes and high-intensity workouts
There is a $19 enrollment fee for the program, but I know that Blue365 occasionally offers a deal with no enrollment fee, so keep your eyes open for that if you are interested!
Other Health Offerings by Blue365
Blue365 offers deals on many other health-related services such as vision products, hearing aids, etc. With the purchase of one of the fitness programs you also have access to complementary and alternative medicine discounts. Some of these offerings include massage, acupuncture and chiropractic work. These discount include:
- Up to 50% off services from acupuncturists, chiropractors, personal trainers, and nutrition counselors
- Additional discounts on vitamins, exercise equipment, aromatherapy, and more
The Fine Print of the Fitness Your Way Program
The Fitness Your Way program is a great way to get a discount on a gym membership, but there are a few details that you may want to keep in mind.
- Memberships are per individual, not per family.
- Individuals must be 18 and over to purchase a membership.
- Fitness Your Way enrollment fee is $19 plus applicable sales tax.
- Members have the option to choose from four gym packages, that vary depending on your budget and wellness goals
- You must purchase a fitness membership to have access to the complementary and alternative medicine discounts.
- Complementary and alternative medicine discounts may not be available at all Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield Companies.
I don’t think many folks are aware of the program since it’s not heavily advertised by Blue Cross. Maybe the discounted Blue Cross and Blue Shield Gym Membership can help save your family some money!
If you liked this post you may also like: