I’ve really enjoyed sharing my adventures in frugal living with y’all this past year. I took a look at some stats to see which posts were the most popular (i.e. which had the most page views) this year.
A few surprised me but overall I think this list is a great sampling of what the blog is about – creative ways to save time and money and live a rich life! Check them out in case you missed something good.
Here are the top ten posts from The Frugal South’s first year:
1) Snagshout: Get FREE Products Through Amazon in Exchange for Reviews!
2) Swap.com Review – My Recent Order + Tips & Tricks
3) BCBS Members: Earn a Free $50 Gift Card in 15 Minutes
4) A Frugal Gal Splurges: A Review of Disney’s Beach Club Villas
5) How to Stretch Your Dollars Using Amazon.com – Tips & Tricks
6) How to Bring That Old, Dried Out Play-Doh Back to Life
7) Discount + Promo Code + $60 Free Orbucks = An amazing deal on a Walt Disney World resort stay
8) How to Rent DVC Points and Stay at Disney Deluxe Resorts for up to 80% Off
9) Blue Cross Blue Shield Members: Get a Gym Membership for $25 per Month
10) Are Disney Value Resorts Actually a Good Value? A Review of Pop Century Resort