If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
This week Disney released an up to 20% room-only discount for select travel dates in November and December 2016. If you are contemplating a trip to Disney to enjoy the holiday magic, now is the best time to book – and always use an Orbitz discount to save an additional 15%!
Here are the dates the discount applies:
- November 6-10
- November 13-22
- November 26- December 23
And here is a breakdown of the discount (click here to read the specifics):
- 20% at select Disney Deluxe Resorts (some Deluxe resorts are only 10% off)
- 15% at Disney Moderate Resorts (excluding Port Orleans French Quarter)
- 10% at Disney Value Resorts (excluding the Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation)
While these savings aren’t huge, if you combine them with a 15% off promo code from Orbitz (the one I’m currently using is SUMMERTIME) AND pick dates during my suggested times to travel to Disney you can get some great rates!
For example, here are some rates during the “Fall” rate season that applies from November 14-18 and November 26 – December 10. These rates include both the Disney and Orbitz discounts and all taxes:
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort: from $95/night
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort: from $105/night
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: from $167/night
When you consider that I value the complimentary transportation that comes with all Disney resorts at $93/night, these rates look pretty good!
Have you ever been to Disney during the holidays? Please share your experience in a comment below!