Yesterday I earned $50 cash from Joany by completing a 10-15 minute survey about my experiences with health care. This is a legitimate opportunity for some easy money so I had to pass it on to my readers! Read on to see if you qualify for the survey.
Joany is a company that aims to be a “health care concierge” by helping folks find the best insurance plan for their needs. It is completely free to sign up and use their services.
You can earn up to $50 cash via PayPal after completing the Joany survey if you purchased your own health insurance for 2017 (these are my referral links, so I’ll be compensated if you sign up).
While I earned $50 for my participation, a reader shared in a comment below that he only received $25, so be warned that they can change the compensation at any point!
Here’s what’s required to be eligible for the survey:
- You bought insurance through your state exchange, Healthcare.gov, through a broker, or directly through a health plan like Oscar or Kaiser.
- You don’t receive your health insurance through an employer.
- You are not currently enrolled in a short-term plan.
- You currently have this health insurance active.
- You are not on Medicaid, Medicare or VA health insurance.
- You don’t receive your health insurance through your school/university.
A few hours after I completed the survey, I received an email asking for verification that I am currently enrolled in a plan.
I took a screenshot while logged into my Cigna account that showed I was currently enrolled in my plan, and emailed it back to Joany. I received my $50 via PayPal a few hours later!
If you buy your own insurance, I encourage you to spend a little time taking this survey to earn some extra cash. You can always unsubscribe to emails at a later date if you feel like Joany isn’t a good fit for you.